COMPANY SETUP IN UK
COMPANY SETUP IN UK
The UK is a flexible and business-minded location, historically recognised as a well-established and reputable jurisdiction in which to conduct business. Some key facts are given below
•A company can be incorporated in the UK with same day formation.
•It attracts an internationally mobile and highly-skilled workforce.
•The headline tax rate from 1 April 2013 for companies is 23%, which the government will be reducing to 21% by 2014.
•Foreign businesses coming to the UK should be aware that the accounts of all UK companies are subject to public disclosure through the Registrar of Companies.
•It has one of the largest treaty networks.
THREE MAIN LICENSES ARE GIVEN BY UK BUSINESS AUTHORITY
- UK establishment
CURRENT BUSINESS ADVANTAGES
- The UK is a large and dynamic marketplace in its own right, but also benefits from being an excellent gateway to other parts of the world. Foreign investors coming to the UK have experienced its many advantages, including
- A deep pool of workforce expertise
- Excellent transport links with the rest of the world
- A central time zone position ideally placed between the markets of the East and West
- A flexible and businessminded location
- Accessibility of language
- A familiar gateway into the rest of Europe and a member of the EU
- A solid,credible and long established structure for companies to build businesses
- One of the world’s global financial centres
- A top-class environment for research and development work
- Opportunity to raise capital through the UK markets; and
- A wide network of Tax Treaties.
GET 20% OFF TODAYS OFFER
SETUP YOUR BUSINESS
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
Mainland Company Setup
Possible to operate from UAE
No Capital requirements
No currency restrictions
Employment visa processing made simple
Repatriation of profits and capital
No audit requirements
Minimum responsibility and maximum benefits
Single person can open up an LLC
The maximum number persons or employees an LLC can have is 50
Corporate bank account in UAE
Presently, there is no requirements to deposite the share capital in UAE local bank.
Draft the MOA and AOA
Help in obtaining approval from DED
Registering the company name
Acquiring out an office space