How To Start Freezone Company Setup in Abu Dhabi?
FREE ZONE COMPANY SET UP IN ABU DHABI
Abu Dhabi Airport Business City (Business City) operates Airport Free Zones, a Logistics Park, Business Parks, Business Centres, and One-Stop-Shop Services. These underpin Abu Dhabi’s plans to establish itself as a dynamic business center in support of the Abu Dhabi 2030 Economic Vision. Its jurisdiction spreads across more than 10.6 square kilometers around Abu Dhabi International Airport covering five commercial districts: Logistics Park, Business Park, Destination Village, Al Falah District, and Airport City.
Business City promotes Abu Dhabi’s economic development by offering numerous benefits for investors such as tax exemptions and 100% foreign company ownership. The creation of the Free Zone marks a milestone in Abu Dhabi’s plans to establish itself as a dynamic business center. The Free Zone also ensures that Abu Dhabi International Airport will become a thriving cargo and business hub as well as ensuring increasing non-aeronautical revenues.
Business City offers its customers the full spectrum of Free Zone services, including company registration, licensing, leasing, and rapid visa processing for employees, and many other high-quality services within a One-Stop-Shop environment. Business City provides a wide range of facilities and infrastructure such as warehousing units, commercial offices, furnished facilities within a fully serviced business center, plots of land for development, and a full range of essential ancillary amenities to serve everyday business needs.
The Free Zone at Abu Dhabi Airport Business City provides comprehensive warehousing and fully serviced office solutions to a broad spectrum of business sectors, including:
- Aerospace, Aviation, and M.R.O.
- Aerospace, Airlines & Carriers Aircraft Interiors and Airport Services;
- Aircraft Chartering
- Flight support services
- In-flight Catering
- Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing Distribution & Storage
- Cold storage
- Marketing & Events
- Assembly & Light Manufacturing
- Technology & ICT
- Service Provider
- A Consultancy Management
- luxury Goods
- Other aviation-friendly and light industrial activities seeking to gain advantage from close proximity to the airport for import and export purposes.
BUSINESS CITY BENEFITS
- 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% import and export exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% foreign company ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- One-stop-shop administration services
- Fast and efficient cargo clearance services
- International freight forwarders and logistics services
- Online customer service
- Land with easy access to the airport
- On-site customs inspection
- 24 hours access to the facility
TWOFOUR 54 (2454)
The launch of twofour54 has created new industry opportunities for the region, by providing a collaborative and fully-equipped center that brings together local, regional, and international companies from across the breadth of the film, broadcast, digital, publishing and music industries. With some of the world’s leading content companies already onboard and announcing major plans, twofour54’s advanced ecosystem offers production facilities, infrastructure, training, and a new business incubator – all on one site – for the development of World-class Arabic content by people from the Middle East region for its 300 million Arab audiences. twofour54 is based near Khalifa Park in Abu Dhabi. A 200,000 sq.m waterfront site in the Mina Zayed area of the city has been earmarked for twofour54’s permanent campus, which should be completed within five years. twofour54 is built around four pillars located within a campus-style environment that promotes cooperation and creative partnerships amongst the companies involved.
Media Zone Authority – Abu Dhabi (MZA) is responsible for the establishment and registration of companies in twofour54 Abu Dhabi, a media and entertainment hub.
BENEFITS OF TWOFOUR54
- 100% company ownership in a stable, tax-free environment with no restrictions on capital movements
- 0% import tariffs
- 100% exemption from personal income tax
- 100% exemption from corporate income tax
- 30% cash rebate on international film and TV production spend.
CONVENIENCE AND COST-EFFICIENCY
- No bureaucracy and transparent licensing with Media Zone Authority – Abu Dhabi and quick and easy set-up with twofour54 government & travel services which offers government relations and visa processing for businesses and their staff
- Highly cost-effective office space solutions
- No security deposit per employee visa required
- No minimum share capital requirements for the entity to be registered in twofour54
- Hassle-free company registration, laws, and legal framework. Business Ecosystem
- On-site vocational media training academy offering media-related courses as well as tailored training solutions for your organization
- World-class studio production and post-production facilities supported by technical staff, all available for hire during your productions
- Status of the Freezone with ability to bid, contract, and receive payments directly with UAE government entities
- Strong IP protection framework
- 72 Free Zones in the UAE
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, uplink, and fiber connectivity to the buildings;
- twofour54 Briefing Room – a first-of-its-kind online portal and new business tool where twofour54 partners access to hundreds of business briefs and exclusive access to Abu Dhabi Government tender briefs which shortens the traditional tender process.
- Safe, stable, and friendly working environment
- Centrally located at the crossroads of the Middle East, European and Asian markets, with a strong global logistics and transport network. Only 5 hours from 25% of the world’s population
- Proximity to Downtown Abu Dhabi, International Airports, Port, Yas Island; just 50 minutes away from Dubai.
NETWORKING AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
- Unique campus environment with facilitated business networking
- Quarterly networking events with partners and stakeholders in Abu Dhabi
- Introductions and referrals facilitated to other twofour54 partners
- Access to industry news and market research by twofour54
- Access to other business facilitation services such as on-campus seminars and roadshows
- Inclusion in twofour54 marketing and promotion campaigns across Abu Dhabi, the region and global campaigns
- A dedicated Client Relationship team member assigned to each company
twofour54 Briefing Room – a first-of-its-kind online portal and new business tool where twofour54 partners have access to hundreds of business briefs and exclusive access to Abu Dhabi Government tender briefs which shortens the traditional tender process
KHALIFA INDUSTRIAL ZONE ABU DHABI (KIZAD)
KIZAD is an integrated trade, logistics, and industrial hub in Abu Dhabi. KIZAD is an integral part of the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030 – a roadmap for sustainable growth of the emirate’s economy and the prosperity of its people. KIZAD is earmarked to set new standards for industrial zone infrastructure, environment and operation.
Located near Khalifa Port – one of the world’s most advanced deep seaports with world-class infrastructure – KIZAD enables multimodal connectivity via sea, air, road, and rail networks. KIZAD’s master plan envisages a 410 sq. km. Greenfield development is designed for socio-economic sustainability and long-term industrial growth.
With trade & logistics, and manufacturing at the core, KIZAD creates value through integrated service offerings that span aluminum, steel, metal products, paper & packaging, food processing, pharmaceutical & healthcare equipment, polymer converting, and automotive spare parts. KIZAD offers a hybrid model of free zone and non-free zone solutions, including land leasing, pre-built warehouses, free zone offices, pre-built light industrial solutions, and business district centers.
Since businesses are expanding rapidly there is a growing demand for more free zone space. That’s why KIZAD added the new Khalifa Port Free Trade Zone (Khalifa Port FTZ) to its world-class infrastructure portfolio. Khalifa Port Free Trade Zone (Khalifa Port FTZ) is a next-generation trade, logistics, and manufacturing platform.
Khalifa Port FTZ offers a competitive operating cost environment and a meticulously designed setting that makes it easier than ever to do business. Investors choosing the Khalifa Port FTZ are provided with an array of business set-up services that streamline their registration and licensing processes, while offering them executive offices and flexible workstations/ dedicated desks, as a complementary offering to the overall value proposition of the industrial zone.
Khalifa Port FTZ boasts a wide portfolio of investment sectors including aluminum, automotive, engineered metals, port logistics, food processing, pharmaceuticals, packaging, polymer converting, and other industries that rely on Khalifa Port. Also in place is a flexible master plan that is capable of accommodating more industries in the future from a land-use perspective. Combining the legacy and success of KIZAD’s onshore structure with the traditional benefits of an offshore free zone, Khalifa Port FTZ is set to become the future hub for trade, logistics, and manufacturing, and is primed to change the way business is done in the region.
BENEFITS OF KIZAD / KHALIFA PORT FTZ
- KIZAD delivers unique advantages – extensive size, world-class infrastructure, free zone, and non-free zone solutions, dedicated investor support, tax-free environment with competitive operating costs, and strategic location with access to regional and international markets
- The KIZAD masterplan offers proximity to suppliers, customers, and other business efficiencies, ensuring that manufacturing, trade, and logistics derive long-term advantage; Free Zones in the UAE 75
- KIZAD’s world-class infrastructure provides the necessary internal transportation and water and electrical power at a competitive rate.
ZonesCorp established as a government-backed higher corporation for specialized economic zones, is directly responsible for the establishment, management, and operation of specialized economic zones in Abu Dhabi. ZonesCorp is committed to developing the industrial infrastructure in the capital, cultivating a business climate conducive to growth, and driving the diversification of the economy. ZonesCorp has much to offer to businesses in the way of value propositions and operational incentives. With specialized zones in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi boasting of state-of-the-art facilities, cutting-edge utilities, logistics capabilities, advanced communication infrastructure, and workers residential cities, investors can easily set up their businesses in the country’s capital and set their industrial projects in motion in a matter of a few weeks.
Their Unique Value Proposition aims at building a solid diversified economic base for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. It is based on two core competencies:
- They develop, operate, manage and administer zones of special economic nature in strategic locations throughout the Emirate of Abu Dhabi – tailored for specific needs
- They leverage on an enhanced financial capability by procuring new specialized clusters through Public-Private Partnership management structures and involvement of the ZonesCorp Infrastructure Investment Fund.
Note: It is pertinent to note that ZonesCorp is not a free zone. A minimum of 51% UAE shareholding needs to be maintained.
- Duty-free import of equipment and raw materials;
- Tariff free access to 22 countries across the globe through its network of free trade agreements;
- Tax-free income;
- Duty-free import of equipment and raw materials;
- Tariff free access to 22 countries across the globe through its network of free trade agreements;
- Tax-free income.
ZONES UNDER ZONES CORP
- Industrial City of Abu Dhabi
- Al-Ain Industrial City
- Workers’ Residential Cities
- Located in Mussaffah, Mafraq, Razeen, Hameem, Al Ain, Al Gharbia, and Saadiyat
- Zones Under Development
Masdar City is the first global cleantech cluster to be located in one of the most sustainable cities in the world. It is home to the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology and the International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA). The 6-sq km. city, located near Abu Dhabi International Airport and 17 km from downtown Abu Dhabi, is emerging as a global center for the sales, marketing, servicing, and demonstration of renewable energy and sustainability technologies, as well as research and development, and investment in these fields.
As a business cluster, Masdar City provides firms with an environment that inspires innovation, offers business development opportunities, provides a living lab and testbed for new technologies, encourages informal knowledge sharing among like-minded professionals, and serves as a magnet for world-class cleantech talent.
The city will be home to numerous companies, from Fortune 500 multinationals to startups and the most cutting-edge technology firms, bringing these businesses close to fast-growing markets of the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia – regions hungry for clean technology and renewable power products and services, driven by strong economic and demographic growth and increasingly supportive regulatory environments and government-level policy commitments to sustainability goals.
AT MASDAR CITY, COMPANIES CAN:
- Showcase technologies;
- Use the city as a testbed for new ideas
- Research in collaboration with the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology
- Set up headquarters or regional sales and marketing offices
- Establish research and development facilities
- Offer goods and services for use in designing and building Masdar City
- Tap into the large, lucrative, and growing markets for cleantech products and services in the Gulf, wider Middle East, and Asia.
- Continuous formal and informal knowledge sharing across the city among the most talented experts in their sectors
- Advanced laboratories located within the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology
- It is a location with unmatched international exposure from governments, organizations, and companies looking to learn from Masdar City, its partners and suppliers. By locating at Masdar City, companies can benefit from this association
- The most efficient, state-of-the-art, and sustainable buildings provide the ideal working and residential environment for staff
- All the amenities one would expect from a world-class city
- All types of commercial space: high-grade offices, research laboratories, testing facilities, assembly, concept stores, and retail.
Bizgate will help you start your business at ease. No hidden charges. 100% client satisfaction
GET 20% OFF TODAYS OFFER
SETUP YOUR BUSINESS
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
Mainland Company Setup
Possible to operate from UAE
No Capital requirements
No currency restrictions
Employment visa processing made simple
Repatriation of profits and capital
No audit requirements
Minimum responsibility and maximum benefits
Single person can open up an LLC
The maximum number persons or employees an LLC can have is 50
Corporate bank account in UAE
Presently, there is no requirements to deposite the share capital in UAE local bank.
Draft the MOA and AOA
Help in obtaining approval from DED
Registering the company name
Acquiring out an office space