How To Start Freezone Company Setup In Sharjah Airport International?
SHARJAH AIRPORT INTERNATIONAL FREE ZONE (SAIF ZONE)
SAIF Zone is placed on the crossroads of major trading routes between East and West. Sharjah offers excellent global, sea, land, and air transport links with access to a market of over 1.4 billion consumers, covering member states of the GCC and the Arab World, Iran, CIS countries, the Asian Sub-continent, and parts of Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean. Adjacent to Sharjah International Airport and just a few minutes from Sharjah City and Port Khalid, the location of SAIF Zone is enhanced by its secondary seaport facility located in the Gulf of Oman at Port Khorfakkan.
- The only Emirate with seaports on the East and West coasts
- SAIF Zone is the world’s first ISO certified Airport Free Zone
- Access to ports in the Arabian Gulf and the Indian Ocean
- Lease period up to 25 years
- Types of company activities include manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging, import/export, distribution, storage, services, etc.
THE HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE (HFZ)
It is becoming one of the cornerstones of industrial development within the Emirates. Hamriyah Free Zone consists of 12 square km of prime industrial and commercial land. The HFZ Authority is currently developing first-class services and facilities that will complement its 14-meter deep water port which will offer a strategic business advantage to the investors. HFZ has been awarded the Century International Gold Quality Award for the year 2002. This made HFZ the first Free Zone in the World to receive such a prestigious award.
- Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZ) Access to 3 modern seaports
- Sharjah is the only Emirate with seaports on the East and West coasts
- HFZ has access to one of the largest cargo hubs in the UAE at Sharjah International Airport
- Lease period up to 25 years
- Types of activities include manufacturing, processing, assembling, packaging, import/ export, distribution, storage, services, etc.
SHARJAH MEDIA CITY (SHAMS)
Shams launched in 2017 with a vision to be a world-class hub for media and creativity in the region. Shams’s mission is to make creative entrepreneurship accessible and inspire business growth in the region. The Shams community fosters a vibrant ecosystem for innovation to live, learn and co-create. As a world-class Free Zone hub for innovation, Shams sets the benchmark for service and support to those wishing to set up and launch their business with specialized facilities for the creative and media industries. Shams is a dynamic initiative that makes a strong connection with the talented individuals it attracts. The new zone will have legal independence over licensing and media regulations, although governed by the United Arab Emirates and Sharjah laws. Shams offers smart innovative services, coupled with a holistic community-centered approach. They place great value on localized content and actively encourage entrepreneurial talent from within this thriving community.
- Allocation of up to 6 visas on a shared desk facility
- No deposits required
- Investor visas are available with no age restrictions
- Ability to appoint Corporate Directors for your company
- Companies will be limited in liability
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 100% foreign ownership permitted
- 0% corporate or personal income tax
- Located 25 minutes from Dubai Airport and 5 minutes from Sharjah Airport.
Bizgate will help you start your business at ease. No hidden charges. 100% client satisfaction
GET 20% OFF TODAYS OFFER
SETUP YOUR BUSINESS
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
Mainland Company Setup
Possible to operate from UAE
No Capital requirements
No currency restrictions
Employment visa processing made simple
Repatriation of profits and capital
No audit requirements
Minimum responsibility and maximum benefits
Single person can open up an LLC
The maximum number persons or employees an LLC can have is 50
Corporate bank account in UAE
Presently, there is no requirements to deposite the share capital in UAE local bank.
Draft the MOA and AOA
Help in obtaining approval from DED
Registering the company name
Acquiring out an office space