How To Start Company At Meydan Freezone In Dubai?
Meydan Freezone, the most important new business, sporting, and lifestyle destination in Dubai, and Meydan City Corporation oversees the development of the UAE’s new iconic horseracing development. It will feature a world-class grandstand and will serve as a major business and conference district. Located in the heart of Dubai, Meydan Free Zone provides businesses with a powerful global advantage. Offering highly competitive start-up costs without compromising on standards in location and ease of incorporation, Meydan Free Zone drives businesses with an extensive transport network, state-of-the-art telecommunications, a wide range of banking services, and high-speed internet connectivity. Meydan Free Zone also provides intelligent Information technology support through a team of professionals from around the world.
ADVANTAGES OF SETTING UP IN MEYDAN FREEZONE (MFZ)
- 100% business ownership for ex-pats and sole shareholders are allowed
- Ability to operate through a Flexi-desk
- Premier location for new businesses in Dubai
- Strategic location near Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, close proximity to the Dubai Logistics Corridor
- Secure regulated environment
- Guaranteed 50-year tax holiday on personal and corporate tax
- 100% capital repatriation
- Seamless and efficient licensing and registration procedure
- The type of licenses offered is Manufacturing / Industrial, Trading, and Services.
Bizgate will help you start your business at ease. No hidden charges. 100% client satisfaction
GET 20% OFF TODAYS OFFER
SETUP YOUR BUSINESS
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
Mainland Company Setup
Possible to operate from UAE
No Capital requirements
No currency restrictions
Employment visa processing made simple
Repatriation of profits and capital
No audit requirements
Minimum responsibility and maximum benefits
Single person can open up an LLC
The maximum number persons or employees an LLC can have is 50
Corporate bank account in UAE
Presently, there is no requirements to deposite the share capital in UAE local bank.
Draft the MOA and AOA
Help in obtaining approval from DED
Registering the company name
Acquiring out an office space