How to Start A Beauty Salon Business in Dubai?
START BEAUTY SALON BUSINESS IN DUBAI
Most of the youth in Dubai are interested in going to beauty salons and they are much concerned about their looks and styles. In Dubai male parlor and female parlor are in trend that serves the people residing both ex-pats and locals.
As a result, The outward appearance of a person is the first thing that catches the eye of others. Therefore, being presentable at all times is of considerable importance. Here, comes the role of a Beauty Salon Therapist, who carries out various beauty salon treatments on a person to improve her/his overall look, which includes dressing up appropriately, putting on the right make-up, skincare, and hairstyle. Besides, she/he gives wellness treatments, including manicures and pedicures, which involve massage, followed by after-care advice, to clients for relaxation.
Sometimes, they are also suggested a balanced diet and nutrition, and a daily exercise regimen to maintain a healthy lifestyle. In this unit, you will learn about the basic aspects of the beauty and wellness industry, career opportunities in the sector, various beauty therapy services, preparing and maintaining the work area, and health and safety standards to be followed at a workplace.
THE REASONS FOR THE GROWTH OF THE BEAUTY SALON AND WELLNESS SECTOR ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- People are buying more beauty products.
- People are moving to cities and spending more money to avail beauty products and services.
- Young people are being exposed to advertisements through media, which increases their aspiration to look beautiful and presentable at all times.
- There is an obsession with young-looking skin as more and more consumers ask for cosmetic treatments and anti-aging products.
- More product innovation is being done for enhancing marketability
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF LICENSES IN DUBAI
- Women Salon license
- Men Salon license
- Investors passport copies
- Visa copies
- Name approved by DED
- Notarized MOA
- Tenancy agreement with Ejari number
- Approval from Dubai Municipality
GET 20% OFF TODAYS OFFER
SETUP YOUR BUSINESS
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
BEAUTY SALON BUSINESS SETUP
Mainland Company Setup
Possible to operate from UAE
No Capital requirements
No currency restrictions
Employment visa processing made simple
Repatriation of profits and capital
No audit requirements
Minimum responsibility and maximum benefits
Single person can open up an LLC
The maximum number persons or employees an LLC can have is 50
Corporate bank account in UAE
Presently, there is no requirements to deposite the share capital in UAE local bank.
Draft the MOA and AOA
Help in obtaining approval from DED
Registering the company name
Acquiring out an office space