How To Start A Freezone Business Setup?
FREE ZONE COMPANY SETUP IN DUBAI, UAE
If you want to have 100 percent ownership of your company, regardless of the type of business, you need to opt for a license and location in one of the many free zones of UAE. They are designed to encourage foreign investment with easier start-up processes, labor and immigration procedures, 100% owned company registration in UAE for all nationalities, and other legal services. Each free zone has its own authority and its own rules, which are applicable to investors looking to set up a firm in those zones.
BENEFITS OF FREE ZONE COMPANY FORMATION IN UAE :
- Allows 100 percent foreign national ownership of firm with no requirement of local sponsor or local service agent.
- Waiver of corporate taxes (time-bound and renewable for further periods).
- Exemption from personal taxes as well as import and export taxes.
- 100 percent repatriation of revenue and profits.
- Documentation is less and more suited to foreign investors.
- Long-term leasing options (up to 25 years) are available at great terms to investors.
- Recruitment and workforce processes are simplified, faster, and cheaper.
- Easy availability of legal, housing, immigration, labor, and other facilities.
- Incorporation is faster than when done outside free zones
- 100 percent free transfer of funds
Bizgate believes in maintaining complete transparency while helping its clients with free zone company setup in Dubai. At the same time, we also address the concerns of the client by taking care of their exact needs. Bizgate has made its presence felt by offering cost-effective and tailored solutions. Now, Dubai is one of the best-known business hubs. This city is ideal for setting up a representative or regional office. If you want more help in the free zone company setup in Dubai, look no further than us. We eliminate many hurdles and ensure a prosperous future for our clients.
Come to Dubai and explore the golden opportunities. Don’t live with a perception that hurdles are present at each step in the process of company formation. Bizgate is present to make things smooth for you. Benefit from the favorable policies of the government, make some savings. Our professional consultants are competent enough and we can easily realize your dream of a free zone company setup in Dubai. Do not worry about technical complications, licensing formalities, documentation part, etc. We are there to help with all these. Feel free to contact us and Bizgate will be glad to assist.
GET 20% OFF TODAYS OFFER
SETUP YOUR BUSINESS
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS
Mainland Company Setup
Possible to operate from UAE
No Capital requirements
No currency restrictions
Employment visa processing made simple
Repatriation of profits and capital
No audit requirements
Minimum responsibility and maximum benefits
Single person can open up an LLC
The maximum number persons or employees an LLC can have is 50
Corporate bank account in UAE
Presently, there is no requirements to deposite the share capital in UAE local bank.
Draft the MOA and AOA
Help in obtaining approval from DED
Registering the company name
Acquiring out an office space