THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND ITS USAGE
Bizgate Business Setup Services LLC believes in perfection. Hence, we collect different types of information that are used for various purposes. We also use the information for improving the level of our services.
Bizgate Business Setup Services LLC can ask you to share some personally identifiable information. Various types of personally identifiable information is required, which is not limited to:
- First name and the last name
- Personal contact number
- Email addresses
- Residential address
- Usage and cookies data
Bizgate Business Setup Services LLC is committed to collecting all meaningful information. Hence, cookies and other tracking technologies are used by us. This allows us to monitor and track our performance. Simultaneously, it is important for us to hold certain types of information. The files known as cookies are sent to the web browser. These files get stored on the device. By using tracking technologies, we try to collect certain types of information and also analyze our service. You are free to refuse all cookies. However, in case you do not accept the cookies, some sections of our services cannot be used.
USING THE COLLECTED DATA
Bizgate Business Setup Services LLC collects the data for various purposes:
- For notifying users about any sudden change in the service
- For providing and maintaining all the necessary services
- Monitoring the actual usage of the service
- Helping and allowing users to freely utilize interactive features of our services as per their personal convenience
- For timely detecting, preventing and addressing technical issues
- For providing all the necessary care and support services
- Doing analysis of collected data and bringing necessary improvement in the service
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Bizgate Business Setup Services LLC can disclose your personal data in good faith, only under some necessary circumstances:
- Protecting and defending the rights of the company
- Complying with necessary legal obligations
- For preventing or investigating any wrongdoings that have a connection to our service
- For protection against any possible legal liabilities
- For ensuring personal safety of other users and the general public improvement in the service
Please note that Bizgate Business Setup Services LLC does not sell, share or trade any personally identifiable information with third parties or outsiders.
THE SECURITY OF DATA
Securing the data of our beloved customers and users is important for us. Unfortunately, sharing information over the platform of the Internet is not 100% secure. While the team of Bizgate Business Setup Services LLC takes necessary action to protect all the personal data, it is hard to give any guarantee about absolute security. All the data shared by the users is stored very securely. Many electronic and physical barriers are installed for ensuring complete security. Only a limited number of professionals have access to personal data.
Bizgate Business Setup Services LLC does not serve minor children. Our services are not meant for children who have not crossed 18 years of age. Parents or guardians must contact us if their children have shared any personal data with us. As soon as any such information is brought into our notice that data has been collected without parental guidance, we immediately take steps. All such information is immediately removed from the servers.