The choice of one’s business license is integral for the seamless functioning of their company. Therefore, based on their business activities, entrepreneurs can choose to acquire a professional license (for professional service activities like marketing), an industrial license (for manufacturing processes), or a commercial license (for trading activities).
These broad categories further have different licenses suited to more niche services. One such bracket is the , which is a type of commercial license. The technical services license is highly useful because it covers specific types of business activities.
Technical Services License: Activities included
Technical services are a huge area of business. Consequently, there are numerous activities that fall under its sphere. Business owners can opt for the activity best suited to their needs. The list of activities under a technical service license are:
· Plumbing & sanitary contracting
· Electrochemical equipment installation
· Painting contracting & apparatus installation
· Insulation contracting & electricity transmission
· Plaster & cladding works
· Building cleaning services
· Floor & wall tiling works
· Air-conditioning & ventilation
· Carpentry & floor contracting
· Engraving & ornamentation works
· Air filtration system installation & maintenance
· Satellite equipment installation & maintenance
· Electrical fittings
· Partition & ceiling contracting
Please note that there are even more activities which fall under the scope of a technical license.
Benefits of Technical Services License in Dubai Mainland
· The technical services license is exempt from any kind of personal or corporate tax
· The license also allows you to provide your services to all companies present across the UAE
· A mainland license does not have a minimum capital requirement
· The technical license in Dubai mainland makes you eligible to apply for government projects as a result
· There are no currency restrictions on technical services license activities in Dubai
· A technical services license in Dubai has no limit on work visa applications
· 100% repatriation of profits and income
· Easy business setup process
· This license does not require an audit report
Benefits of Technical Services License in Dubai Free Zone
There are major benefits of setting up a technical service company in UAE free zones. First, they offer affordable license packages suited to a variety of industries. Free zones provide quick and easy business incorporation, which is augmented by business support activities and further financial incentives such as 100% tax exemption & zero currency restrictions.
Steps to get a technical services license in Dubai, UAE
Obtaining a technical services license in Dubai is easily possible with the help of experienced company formation consultants such as Bizgate. You just need to follow these steps to get your commercial license in no time.
Choosing between Mainland and Free Zone license
Without a doubt, location plays a key factor in where you set up your technical services company. Both UAE Mainland and Free Zones have their own special benefits. The jurisdiction will be decided based on the nature of your business.
Company name selection
In the UAE, there are defined guidelines for finalizing the company name. As long as you follow the proper rules & regulations, your chosen company name will be easily approved by relevant government authorities.
License application & documentation
The application for technical services can be submitted to the Department of Economic Development (DED) for mainland license or to the respective free zones for a free zone license. It is recommended to make sure that your application is in order and finally has no errors.
When applying for the technical service license in Dubai, you will need the following documents:
· Passport copies of shareholders
· Visa page/entry stamp
· Passport size photographs (against white background)
Technical services license cost in Dubai, UAE
There are seven emirates in the UAE. Therefore, the technical services license cost in Dubai, Sharjah, or Ajman would vary on the basis of several factors. The company size, chosen business activity, and choice of location are all factors that impact the overall cost.
starts from AED 18,500*. Additional charges include DED approval, license registration charge and municipal sponsor fee. After that, you can plan for further employment visas, office space and any other overhead charges.
Bizgate gets your business up & running
Dubai is bouncing back from the negative effects of Covid-19 and business is better than ever. For someone looking to establish their technical services business in Dubai, there has been no better time than now. Bizgate offers affordable company formation packages & expert services. We are dedicated to building your enterprise from the ground up.
If you want to get in touch with our business expert advisor, call or WhatsApp us on +971 56 220 1709. You can also email@example.com