Are you looking to start your dream venture in the free zones of UAE? There are a plethora of reasons for you to consider the UAE, the land of opportunities and innovation. One of the most quintessential reasons is, it has emerged as the world’s hub for not only trade and business development but for everything required to kick start anyone’s UAE dreams.
The world is at your disposal to conquer Dubai. There’s lucidness in doing business in the free zone because entrepreneurs receive government support, a class apart infrastructure, and banking facilities that are highly secure making it a strategic location for any business enterprise.
Starting out a business in UAE would have you thinking, what is a free zone and why should an investor consider it? Well, free zones or are commercial areas. They accelerate a smooth and strategic road map for not only goods but for services to be traded without tax and customs rates.
Free zones in UAE have a set of advantages for many reasons. Entrepreneurs enjoy the privilege of complete ownership of their business. This comes at cost-effective incorporation and also recompenses of duty-free import and export. Alongside, a UAE residence visa hence making businesspeople eligible to open a bank account or engage in any financial amenities they require.
There are, coming to a total of 45 in the whole of UAE. Each of them has diverse business activities and independent jurisdiction. Furthermore, most of them are specialized zones that stipulate specific business activities within the free zone authority.
For example – The Dubai Healthcare City Free Zone ensures fundamental healthcare services, enticing the finest global and regional names in the medical field. The free zones offer a bespoke advisory facility. It gives the investors appropriate guidance to set up their business in UAE, whether onshore or offshore.
UAE free zone offers companies the ease of complemented by 100% foreign ownership. Starting a business here is easier than in most parts of the country. Opening a company would make the owner eligible to apply for a UAE-free zone visa.
The free zones extend a wide-ranging experience in strategy consulting with immense knowledge in setting up SMEs or large companies. They are resourceful and assist entrepreneurs in a hassle-free manner. Providing benefits like visa and residency permits, business registration, documents and agreements, banking assistance, and office space. Adding to it, they are also particular with confidentiality-conscious financiers as their information is not disclosed in public.
A free zone visa entails a range of . The number of businesses set up in these locations is a testament to how many success stories thrive in these locations, driving the economical quotient of UAE to an all-time high.
· 100% foreign ownership
· Complete exemption from custom duty
· Zero corporate taxes and income taxes
· 100% repatriation of capital and profits
· Corporate property on lease for up to 25 years
· Independent laws and regulation
· Fast and easy business set-up processes
· Developed business infrastructure
· An easy regional and global market approach
· Contemporary and sophisticated infrastructure
· Multiple choices at competitive costs
· DAZ (Dubai Auto Zone)
· Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park
· D3 (Dubai Design District)
· Dubai Flower Center
· Dubai Gold and Diamond Park
· DIC (Dubai Industrial City)
· Dubai International Academic City
· Dubai Techno Park
· Dubai Textile Village
· Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone
· International Media Production Zone
· International Humanitarian City
· Jumeirah Lakes Towers Free Zone
· DWC (Dubai South)
· Dubai Production City
· ADAFZ (Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone)
· Abu Dhabi Global Markets
· ADPC – Khalifa Port and Industrial Zone
· ICAD (Industrial City of Abu Dhabi)
· Higher Corporation for Specialized Economic Zones
· Masdar City Free Zone
· Hamriyah Free Zone
· Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
· USARTC (The U.S.A. Regional Trade Center Free Zone)
· Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone
· SHAMS (Sharjah Media City Free Zone)
· Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone
· Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone
· RAK Maritime City Free Zone Authority
· RAKIA (Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority)
· Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone
· Ras Al Khaimah Media Free Zone
· AFZ (Ajman Free Zone)
· Ajman Media City Free Zone
· FFZ (Fujairah Free Zone)
· Fujairah Creative City
· Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone
Are you looking to make your presence felt in the UAE free trade zones? All that is required is some time from your schedule, some necessary documentation, making you a business owner in UAE to secure all the gains that come with it in no time.
Our attractive packages for startups and SMEs allow entrepreneurs to convert their business ideas into reality. will help you establish your company with minimum hassle. In conclusion, our expert corporate advisors handle the A to Z of company formation.
Expedite your entry into the UAE free zones today! To know how to acquire a visa and company formation, call or WhatsApp us at +971 56 220 1709. You can also drop in an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and get the answers to all your queries.